Monday, August 17, 2009

Si totusi...




1.  Ce usor te ia melancolia dis-de-dimineata, te imbata si iti lasa un gol imens aici, atat de aproape de suflet...  

2.  Opreste-ma din a-mi fi dor! ... Omoara-ma  pe dinauntru daca e nevoie.

3.  One thought grab’d my hand and took me flying far away.. Until I realized we arrived near your eyes..ur cheeks..ur nose and ur heart. And we decided to create a sort of shelter there.. Cause we were mesmerized by the numberous winds and feelings, coming and going.. Will you keep us?

4.  Kick me and stay with me.

5.  Tocmai mi-am terminat unghiile de facut. Rosu. Mi-aduce aminte de preferinta ta. Si ca ador sa umbli’n parul meu...

6.  Multe, ca vreau sa ma inghesui in coltul patului tau si sa vad luminitele albastre de sus… Fugi! Repede, ca te prinde babacloanta de fundita >: ).

7.  My mind?.. Woring I appear obsessed with the world of the fear for remaining a single soul with unfulfilled dreams and hopes… And thinking today I remain alone for good. For your worries you’ll have an immortal support here, if it helps you knowing it >:d<

8. Ce fain miroase plapuma! Inca a ramas mirosul parfumului tau in ea. Ce faci? Pup!





 


   

                                                                                 

No comments: