Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How?

        I've always been attached on people around me. Extremely fast.  I don't know if it's a quality or a glich, but I do know always, but always I get hurt by the people I most care about. Especially friends. Today I would like to say "Fuck fake friends".
I guess it won't help me. The reality is still the same. It seems so wierd how we meet different people, we get attached by some of them, we know how their personality are, we know we may get dissapointed or hurt by them, still we get to care about them, to think about them, to care if they are in pain or not, if they care about us too or not, if they are sick or not, etc. Why do we get to feel that way even if we know the danger behind us?
It's like we enjoy pain. Still we don't.
And yet... I don't understand how people can be distant, can escape from going too deep.. Guess I wasn't born with the word "distant" in my soul and mind.
Can it be learned, even after 21 years?
Can anyone teach me?

2 comments:

addicted said...

...daca cineva reuseste sa te invete, sa ma anunti si pe mine caci si eu as vrea sa-nvat ..
Hug !!

addicted said...

Asculta: Leona Lewis - Here I Am ;)

Kisses:*

P.S: Sper c-ai vazut pe blog micuta dedicatie si sper c-am reusit sa-ti aduc un zambet mic micutz pe fetisoara :):*