Monday, January 25, 2010

If ...

If I were a month, I would be... November.
If I were a day of the week, I would be... sunday.
If I were a part of the day... I would be the morning... sunshine.
If I were a car, I would be VW Beetle.
If I were a direction, I would be... round and round, to be able to embrace all of you.
If I were a virtue, I would be... gentleness.
If I were a planet, I would be... Venus.
If I were a liquid, I would be... (soft skin like) milk.
If I were a flower, I would be... jasmine.
If I were a kind of weather, I would be... the gentle sun and wind during the day, and warm summer rain during the night.
If I were a musical instrument, I would be... the guitar and the piano :p 
If I were a mood, I would be... inlove.
If I were an element, I would be... the wind.
If I were a song, I would be... "Constellations".
If I were a movie, I would be... "Wicker Park".
If I were a book, I would be... "L' imperfezione dell'amore".
If I were a character in a book, I would be... Galia.
If I were a town, I would be... Venice.
If I were a taste, I would be... like chocolate.
If I were a colour, I would be... pale pink.
If I were a school object, I would be... the drawing.
If I were a word, I would be... dream-love :p.
If I were a facial expression, I would be... a shy smile.
If I were a cartoon character, I would be... " The beautiful from the sleeping forest".
If I were a number, I would be... 21.

... What would you be?

7 comments:

5zambete said...

it's my pleasure. nice choices :)
>:D<

A Dreamer said...

Thank you dear 5smiles?:p

>:d<

notebook doodles said...

i think i will do this soon :) thanks for sharing!

A Dreamer said...

You're welcome!

Julia van der Beek said...

I like it! I'll do it myself! mmm... I would be better than I am, you can always improve!

Robyn said...

I would also be Sunday and the wind. Good answers.

A Dreamer said...

We can always try to be better, but sometimes life makes it so hard...

Thank you both girlies for stopping by through my dreamland!