Thursday, April 1, 2010

today has been okay.


                                                          -codrinlupei


... as someone said, I'm a person inlove with love, or something like that :p, so that's what I wish for all of us this Easter, even if it's supposed to be a family holiday. If you're like miss R.( wich I thank again for the nice gesture to give me the sunshine award if I spot it well) and you have with who to make the days perfect, like in this photo, then don't think twice and do it! If you're a single haunted dreamy soul like me, then... follow your dreams even if they're twisted and complicated and run where you feel peaceful and okay with you, even if it's 10.000km away. I really hope these days in Bg will bring me what I need.


... yet at every corner of the streets I'll sigh thinking you could be here, with me.


my gift for you.


                                            

5 comments:

hain said...

sa ai un timp frumos >:d<

Eri said...

Hi there,

I just came across your blog and found very interesting.

Please have a look at my page as well.

Hope to see you soon.

Ioana Liliana Gheorghe said...

In love with love . . . Now this I can relate to . . .

A dreamer. said...

multumesc frumos H.
I had it!

... and I want it back.

A dreamer. said...

Eri thank you for ur kind words!