Friday, November 5, 2010

just another ordinary day



and today was another ordinary day. commutation towards univ. and now I'm sitting in my seat with no 21 and like a foolish child I'm proud of it ^_^. there you go! the sun is trying to get through these windows and swing me, making me fall asleep so easily. since my train is late, I'll probably skip the first class of mng and head straight to my british culture class. shame on me. oh well, at least I like my hair today(not too much!) so bad day for science and good day for hair.

ps: I don't even know why I'm writing all these tiny details, but I guess lately I just felt the need to put down my thoughts, just the way they are.
ps1: dark burgundy nails all the way!
ps2: bad phone pictures. bad, bad.

6 comments:

not wendy said...

Hooray for living life to the fullest. :)

classiq said...

Because these every day thoughts count the most! Happiness is in all the small, simple things.

colorsdiary said...

i like the ring and you know what? a day with a good hair is a good day all the way (at least for me)

:)
denise

A dreamer. said...

oh, of course a good hair day always shines me up :)!
but you see, even these tiny beautiful things doesn't make your life lived at its fullest.
still something(s) missing.

hiven said...

so stunning

x hivennn. enter my giveaway? six whole miss patina dresses to giveaway.

Agnes said...

Hi there! Your blog is lovely and i love all the beautiful pictures. xoxo