Saturday, January 15, 2011

a long lost memory in vienna


i always said i'll put together some of the prettiest photos i took in vienna, but somehow i never did it until now. each time i come back from different places, i have the feeling it was surreal. even if the quality of these photos are bad, bad, bad! it's enough to look at them and see my heart so quiet, so in peace. it's such a strange feeling that it can't be described in words. and i'm not dramatizing. i'm still working on taking my life on the right track, but now exams and projects are up and my mind is completely lost between them. what hurts me even more is that finally in the city exhibitions are rising up, but i don't have the chance to take some beautiful pictures of them :(
so please, mr. magic, make a dslr camera appear!

4 comments:

Fleur said...

Thank you for commenting. My dream is indeed to start a flower and decoration shop one day, and I think my grandparents will appreciate that. I love your pictures. I don't think the quality of your pictures is that bad, I think your pictures are very dreamy. Have a nice weekend!

colorsdiary said...

the pictures are not bad, i love them!!:)
good luck with the exams

Zazuza said...

I would say that the pictures are great, they have personality - and no, I'm not subjective because they are taken in Vienna. they tell a story, that's enough. no dslr will add a story to a picture, so no worries :), it's all about the photographer...

Vera* said...

what a short subjective document you have here
yes i do like it