Thursday, March 24, 2011

now i am quietly waiting for the catastrophe of my personality to seem beautiful again, and interesting, and modern



even if here is still winter, spring left me its flowers. and since last year, each spring i'm obsessed with tulips. i found out that back in time, there was also a period called tulipmania, not like i feel now, but a period in the dutch golden age during which contract prices for bulbs of the recently introduced tulip reached extraordinarily high levels and many were sold out immediately.
i wish i could have enough money to buy me a huge bouquet of 21 rosy tulips. someday, dreamer. hold on. also this h&m ring from prague keeps me strong each time i wear it. it's wierd, but it works.
(again) i hope these days travelling will be enough to fill my mind with peace

3 comments:

colorsdiary said...

same way as you feel about the ring i feel with my watch. i cannot explain in detail but it works.

where are u travelling?
denise

Fleur said...

Tulips are beautiful. And of course as real Dutch we have to have some of them as well. We do in fact, I love them. Fortunately they're not so expensive anymore, but they are still precious. They represent the beauty of spring. I think you're right, we could perfectly sew, photograph and bake together. Where's are you traveling to?

Love,
Fleur

Paris in Pink said...

Just stopping by to say I love your blog here and the soft, delicate quality of your photos. Glad to have found a fellow dreamer :)

XOXO

Paris in Pink