Thursday, April 14, 2011

i dream. sometimes i think that's the only right thing to do



these days have become a search of peace and happiness in other things around me, besides... me. or what's inside me. i'm still inlove with floral prints and i guess most of us, girls, do, right? :).
i'm also searching since last year a small bird cage, for my own "birdies". i found one that must be painted in white, but i wasn't quite convinced, so i'm still thinking if i should buy it or not. yet i was supersure when buying these oh-so-cute bow silk hangers, 6 for 3,5e! now i'm on my way to a psychological test for a short internship i'll be doing in june.
hoping for the best.

2 comments:

colorsdiary said...

the hangers are nice. sometimes i buy pretty things in order to get pleasure or feel better.

offtopic i love the way your blog has changed, the header is so nice with your photo, also the posts title. hope you find it welcoming as i do. as for me, i decided to lay low with the second blog and concentrate only on 1.

good luck with the test,
denise

Daiane said...

i love those hangers! where did you get them from?

oh how i missed visiting your blog, great visuals!

xxo