Thursday, May 12, 2011

dreams, dreams



last night, while trying to scream in silence for mr. sleep, i checked my feed list and i ran into another post of my favourite girl in France, miss Penelope B. she always makes my miffed mug smile. this illustration also made me dream of a nice job that could allow me to go on delegations in different countries, meet people, see many other habits. lucky those who have it.
it's already 3:25, i'll get in the bed and hopefully with House's help i'll fall asleep.

2 comments:

colorsdiary said...

great illustration!
you have to try some tricks for the sleep, such as hot milk or getting up very early in the morning and keeping yourself busy all day so that you can get tired enough to sleep.

what do you think?
denise

colorsdiary said...

a job that allows you to travel is great but also a big challenge. hope you get it if you want it so much :)

denise