Friday, October 21, 2011

2110011

a sort of unicorn

simple things in life

i'm not really in the mood for writing lately, again i'm having trouble with sleeping in the right hours, after finally thinking i was in the right path.
also, lately, i have many celebrations. today is the 51st anniversary of my grandpas and even if i'm in the mellow down mood right now, i hope to celebrate later with them, down, at their home. you can't avoid the word: wow. it's almost an entire human life, right? lucky people! 
even today i am ❤ that i bought this horsy blouse from tesco in budapest, it was only about 10e, maybe less. i love tesco sales! i have a big crush on tiny animals motifs in clothing, shoes or accessories, but many times i can't afford the real goodies such as the miumiu's and i tried to search fabrics, but where i live - no such thing, neither in the cities nearby :(.


now i'm gonna eat some bean soup and watch another episode of surburgatory, i love it.

5 comments:

the notebook doodles said...

i've never heard of that show before! i'm going to check it out now :)

colorsdiary said...

I also have trouble sleeping again, I think the planets all got mixed up. But I love your first photo with the horsy blouse, it is so delicate and in a nice color. (or better said non color if it s white ;)

have fun :)

a dreamer. said...

it's kinda of a beige/bright taupe. but it matters that horses are there, right? :)

we must do something about that sleep!

Avocado Sundays said...

Funny that you post about not being able to sleep - I also can't sleep at the moment, mostly because I'm stressed about being in my final week of Uni ever! So I watch tv to help me sleep too - never heard of this show before but it looks addictive!

Love that second photograph as well :)

kittenhood said...

I watch suburgatory too, it's cute :)