Sunday, April 8, 2012

palm sunday



palm sunday.

there are 3° outside, it's snowing like it's december. mom is trying to fix the pc, dad is sending his best wishes to some friends who are celebrating today Easter and me. well, me is writing here, i've taken some new photos and i'm always reproving myself because i still have a lot to write on my two dissertation papers and i can't manage my time right.
my inside really messes up with my outside. especially since i had, probably, the most serious interviews in my life a few days ago and it made me realise a lot of things. that's why i've said: to be passionate is not enough.
the only easy and pretty thing to do these days is to keep searching for beautiful pictures, tumblr-ing and inspiring people.
i'm waiting for my grandparents to arrive so that we can have a lovely goodie-gathering for my dad, since he's a "flower" :),

well, looks like they arrived.
i'm good i'm gone.

No comments: