Tuesday, February 5, 2013

les hauts de cagnes

some days i actually feel like spring's just around the corner and some days i'm just overwhelmed by the pretty big snow.
tomorrow's mom birthday and of course in the last day i'm still not sure what i should give her as a gift cause money is always an issue and i wish i could buy so many things but i have to divide them into millions of pieces and i end up with a last minute boom idea. yea, that's me :).
meanwhile i bought marie claire on my last trip to the postal office so that i can try those products from mario badescu. to be honest, i never used any product from the brand, but i heard many girls talking positively about them. of course, in normal size they are a bit expensive, but i'm still curious.
also i couldn't leave behind the pretty surprise i had last night when mom brought my correspondence and my eyes were delighted by a postcard from antwerpen from the lovely raluca. i always say to her she's such a lucky girl to be living there now, being so so close to paris and other beautiful cities, including antwerpen. i think i would also be around the streets all day long taking photos of every inch that catches my eye.

7 comments:

Dixx said...

i'm not ready for spring. chiar daca strazile incep sa se usuce si ziua e soare de primavara. inca sper c-o sa mai ninga.

Living_in_aShoe said...

great pictures!

btw, I have a giveaway on my blog. You can win a black leather bag similar to the Hermes Birkin one, just take a look over here :
http://livinginash0e.blogspot.ro/2013/01/new-leather-bag-giveaway-international.html

The Hearabouts said...

I usually do the same thing when I have to buy presents :P . Oh, and I used a Mario Badescu sample once and I kinda liked it.

Love the postcard!

Hugs,
S.

misslikey said...

Amazing. Snow can make everything look so clean. In my city it makes everything black. That's why i want the big spring.

Bo3mia said...

Here in M, I also keep hoping for an early spring, but the snow outside keeps reminding me it's still winter.
I'm sure you'll find the perfect gift for your mum. Happy birthday to her!

Chidiogo Maxwell said...

so ready for the warmer seasons...great pictures :)

Chidiogo Maxwell said...

so ready for the warmer seasons...great pictures :)