Monday, April 8, 2013

aren’t we all waiting to be read by someone, praying that they’ll tell us that we make sense ?

so here i was saturday at one of the fewest exhibitions in the city. told you i'm always in and superglad when something is going on ! i really liked that there were paintings from 1964 or such with ladies that actually came after all these years and i can only imagine how wonderful they must've felt as being muses. i hope one not too far day i'll be able to exhibit some of my photos too. it would make me my inside glow.

5 comments:

Cynthia O. said...

these look lovely! i need to take myself on an exhibit date myself soon. and i don't know where on earth that quote is from, but it is perfect.
xx

Vicky (goldenmirrors) said...

What a lovely blog you have :)
xx

fancypantsy said...

Hello there. This is a very lovely space you have here. The first thing I saw was the quote at the beginning of this post. I agree with Cynthia that it is perfection and today it has really struck a cord in me. Your photos are lovely and I wish you luck with them. :)

-bronwyn

misslikey said...

Oh these ladies are gorgeous.

Joyti said...

These are lovely indeed. I am intrigued in particular by the one with the "twisted" torso. So many meanings, in one figure...

And I will save your quote, the one at the top of this post. I do often feel, literally, that way...especially with my lastest writings.