Tuesday, July 2, 2013

some people say home is where you come from. but i think it's a place you need to find, like it's scattered and you pick pieces of it up along the way

these are some of the photos i took at the seaside. gawd, times flies so fast. and i get used to a new but old place quite quick and now, being home, it feels weird again, like i was already detached from this place. of course, on those temperatures you wish to wear nothing, if possible, but it ain't, obvious, so there i had the courage to wear my indie/paisley printed maxi dress/skirt and my black flowy long skirt and white short frige + lace top/cape most of the days. hair up and sometimes braids. also, my birthday is coming pretty soon and like every other year, except from wishing the impossible (to be in paris) i still don't know what to do. from now on, since i'm not such a good friend with ms. heat, i'll probably hide myself in the apartment during the day and get out of my cave like a bat after dawn :).

4 comments:

me. said...

the best photographer :)

Jessica lala said...

Beautiful photos!

colorsdiary said...

Happybday :)

Barbara said...

these are incredibly beautiful!