Saturday, September 28, 2013

travel diary № 1


just a teeny tiny hint of the last almost two weeks spent on the road, crazy car roads. i'm really happy i got to see many different things, some feel like different worlds from where i live in, i am glad i convinced mom&dad to go to the philharmonic and feel my goosebumps from the violins of vivaldi and get to see rare kind people help me, which is strange and i feel privileged when i encounter such human beings. i also got to meet grumpy cat's brother thomas :), who's a shy guy, but very cute. and yes, once again, oradea was beautiful around its old and rainy streets and lights.

3 comments:

Carina said...

beautiful! I wish I could go on a road trip now

xx Carina

jewelry said...

Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

Wholesale School girl Costume
School girl Costume supplier

Keep in touch,best wish for you.

Valeria said...

Every single photos is so so dreamy :) You are so lucky, I would love doing a road trip :)

That cat is one of the cutest things I've ever seen :)

xx
Valeria