Sunday, August 24, 2014

still there



in the past weeks i haven't had the drive to take photographs with the camera, other than the iPhone, even if deep inside i still feel how dear it is to me the act itself and i have in my head all these projects and ideas and desires and they keep twisting and turning and i never get to sort them out and let them come to light.
it's probably my bad and i should shake my shoulders and twist my hair and figure things out, right?
cause on the other hand i feel so grateful for small details such as receiving e-mail from VSCOteam saying they picked one photo to be officially part of the curated VSCOgrid.
oh, wait, i re-checked my e-mails and there is another photo selected. imagine my inside now ^.^.
it's not something huge for most people, but it's these sort of moments that make your heart lighter and it tells you that you are doing something pretty, there, in some amount.
so until i can finish sorting things out, there is some light, if anybody happens to need some, on my VSCOgrid or instagram.


4 comments:

Łucja Olszewska said...

all photos are so beautiful..i just can't
see them as much as i could wish for..
!

raluca marie wolfski said...

dearest, if you have an instagram account you can add me as a friend. or simply view the vsco grid, even from pc.
let me know if you manage it.

Łucja Olszewska said...

i have no insta :( , but i have gazed vsco grid, and i think that all your photographs are so remarkable. you make every, even little moment of life like the prettiest one, and i adore it so much. i believe that is the most important point of human existence ( appreciating the moment, because it so fleeting ). you change your life into the masterpiece (like Degas ones;)

i also wonder if i have possibility to send you a letter, card one day ?

raluca marie wolfski said...

oh, that would be wonderful!
you say too pretty things:).
leave me your e-mail to send you my info, if you wish.

dearly.
p.s. i was sad you closed your blog.